Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Chivalrous Review


With Her Future In Jeopardy, This Unforgettable Heroine Won't Go Down Without a Fight!
Strong and adventurous Gwendolyn Barnes longs to be a knight like her chivalrous brothers, but her parents view her only as a marriage pawn. When her domineering father makes plans to see her wed to a brutish man, Gwendolyn must fight for her future. 

She's surprised, however, for that clash to include a handsome, good-hearted newcomer. Allen of Ellsworth arrives in Edendale searching for his place in the world, but he finds in Gwendolyn the most unexpected of women. 

Tournaments, intrigue, and battles--along with twists and turns aplenty--await these two as they struggle to find love, identity, and their true destinies.

Chivalrous by Dina L. Sleiman was an awesome adventure! Just like with Dauntless this book is a medieval masterpiece! Full of twists and turns that will have you immersed in the story till the last page. Gwen is an amazing character that I think women young and old will connect with. I loved the message that she teaches and I think Gwen is an awesome role model. I know it's typical to dream of being a princess but I'm sure I'm not the only one to also dream of being a knight. Books like this help me to fulfill that dream a little. I absolutely loved Chivalrous!

5 out of 5. An Afternoon Snack that was an absolute adventure!

I got a free review copy of Chivalrous from Bethany House Publishers in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment