Thursday, November 30, 2017

Dangerous Illusions Review



Trish Bailey is on overload trying to deal with a demanding job, an ailing mother, and a healing heart. When a series of unsettling memory lapses leads to a tragic death--and puts Trish under police scrutiny--her world is once again thrown into turmoil.

Detective Colin Flynn isn't certain what to think of the facts he uncovers during his investigation. Did Trish simply make a terrible mistake or is there more to the case than meets the eye? As he searches for answers, disturbing information begins to emerge--and if the forces at work are as evil as he suspects, the situation isn't just dangerous . . . it's deadly.

Dangerous Illusions is the first book in the Code of Honor series by Irene Hannon. Once again Irene gives us an amazing new series to fall in love with. Trish is a character that from the beginning my heart immediately went out to. The mystery/suspense that filled this books pages to the brim had me on my seats edge the whole time. As with past books, I love how Irene jumps from the POV of the main characters to the villain. It always make me feel more involved with the mystery. Another great book and I can't wait for the second in the series!

5 out of 5. 

I received a copy of this book from Revell for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment